Who is Good Change for?
Good Change is designed for women who realise they are not living their best life because they have unintentionally neglected their own self-care. They’re excited to shift what’s no longer working and take that first small step into a greater version of themselves.
Want to free up time and space in your day to experience more ease and joy?
What is Good Change?
How does Good Change work?
Not sure or have questions? Let’s chat. Book in for your free 30 min Discovery Call. This call is simply to gauge where you’re at now and where you’d like to be. If after the call you don’t feel the course is a good ‘fit’ for you right now, that’s fine too. No strings, no pressure, no problem.
What is included
- Personalised Coaching with Becs
- Weekly live group Coaching Calls with Becs
- Weekly habit emails with webinars and supporting resources
- Access to a Peer Mentor assigned to you for your first season
- In-person meet-ups once a season (for those who live locally)
- 82-page Workbook & Growth Journal (downloadable pdf)
- Access to a private Members Resource Hub with course materials, recordings, recipe books, webinars, articles, videos, podcasts, recommended reading lists and much more
- Access to a Private Facebook Group
Bonus Gifts (exclusive to Annual Pass)
- Ayurvedic Food Programme (e-book) for your Dosha or Mind-Body Type
- Ayurvedic Recipe Book
- 12 x Individual Coaching Sessions (one each month)
- 1 x 15-day Seasonal Cleanse (detox) – Spring or Autumn
- Tongue scraper
- 40 min Yoga Nidra recording from Becs
- 10 min Guided Breathing recording from Becs
- 20 min Guided Breathing & Meditation recording from Becs
- Full colour spiral bound 82-page Workbook & Growth Journal (printed)
Learn how to align your daily rhythm
with nature's rhythms.
What makes Good Change unique?
How to apply
The first step is to schedule a FREE 30 minute Discovery Call with Becs. Here we’ll identify where you are at and where you’d like to be. I give you the space to explore what’s really going on for you at the moment. If after the call you don’t feel the course is a good ‘fit’ for you, that’s fine too. Please set aside 30-40 minutes for this phone conversation.
Ready to start or want to know more?Book your free chat with me
Once you book a call, Becs will be in touch to arrange a suitable day/time to go through the course in detail before any final
commitments are made.
What people say